Come join our merry band of volunteers for EnPleinAirTEXAS!
We're known as the 'EPAT Gang' and it takes a lot of good folks to make this event run smoothly while handing out large doses of West Texas Hospitality!
How can you help?
- Volunteer at event headquarters, Gallery Verde, during the week to share information about the event.
- Volunteer at the many events during the week, taking tickets, greeting artists and guests
- Volunteer for a shift on the sales team during the weekend exhibit, Oct. 25-27.
- Volunteer to host an artist (thanks to volunteers, this year's artists are taken care of!)
- Strong backs and careful attention are needed as the artists deliver their paintings in preparation for the exhibit!
- Help with delivery and pick-up of signage, equipment, food, during the week's events.
- Set-up and clean-up at various events during the week.
Please email paint@enpleinairTEXAS.com with your interests and availability, and we will get you to the proper person!
Thanks to our EPAT Gang Leaders ~
Ellen Lassetter, Volunteer Co-ordinator and Host Home Co-ordinator
Sharon Alexander, Volunteer Sales Team Co-ordinator
Martha Visney, Starving Artist Co-ordinator
Treva Boyd, Co-chair, EnPleinAirTEXAS
Barbara Rallo, Co-ordinator/Co-chair, EnPleinAirTEXAS